***Official Saints @ Chargers Game Day Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Man, I don't care if we don't win another game. I just want the team to give 100% effort every game. There's still a lot to improve on and the bye week is coming at a perfect time so our guys can heal up and try to build off this amazing win.

If you guys want to feel great about 2 unforced fumbles in a row within the opponents 20 to win a game we were getting blown out in go ahead.

I'm glad to get the win, but we didn't look any better this week than we did in the first 3.

Oh man much needed... I needed that. I know drew needed it. Saints definitely needed it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you guys want to feel great about 2 unforced fumbles in a row within the opponents 20 to win a game we were getting blown out in go ahead.

I'm glad to get the win, but we didn't look any better this week than we did in the first 3.

Sorry Bell forced that 1st fumble in the 2nd half

I'm not under the illusion that we are suddenly turning a corner and are going to win the Super Bowl, but it still feels good to finally win a game! Sorry that you can't enjoy it.

I think the big picture is WE NEEDED A FRIGGIN WIN.

Now the players know that if you do not give up that anything is possible.

Some of these young guys did not know what a Saints win feels like. Now they do.

Im sure Brees is super energized now that he gave that speech and they never gave up and pulled out the win and FINISHED.

farmer-fran-o.gif

I do this whether we win or lose.

According to the rest of your posts, I just don't see it.

But hey, if it makes you feel good to not feel good, then by all means.

I loved the effort and and not quitting. Hopefully this is a nice building block for our young defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom