***Official Saints @ Chiefs Game Day Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Yes, but it wasn't his fault. It was a tipped ball that Snead should've caught and the KC player hit him before the ball got there and was never called. But, yeah, totally Brees' fault. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

True, but it doesn't really matter, the pick 6, the fumble and the boneheaded penaly all contributed to the loss. You can't expect to go into Arrowhead and win making the mistakes we did. Not to mention all of the other penalties by the offense. False starts, illegal procedure, delay of game, wasted timeouts on challenges. It's just too much to overcome against a team with 8 straight wins at home. The upshot is, we're capable of doing better. I had this hame as a loss earlier this season, so the result isn't all that surprising, but the way we lost was tough to swallow.

The Chiefs are a good team. The defense is getting better slowly and more ammunition is coming when Breaux, Rankins and whenever Ellerbe returns.

Which should be just good enough to squeak out enough wins to not get a top 5 draft pick. Wonderful.

I've had it with these 7-9 teams. This year 7-9 would be a miracle.

They'll all come out with platitudes about how they have to get back to work,get better,come in on a day off,blah,blah,blah. In the end this team has losing engrained in them and I don't know what it's going to take to get it out........

They'll all come out with platitudes about how they have to get back to work,get better,come in on a day off,blah,blah,blah. In the end this team has losing engrained in them and I don't know what it's going to take to get it out........

Keep playing and trying to improve. We have one of the youngest and most inexperienced teams in the league, especially at the skill positions. It's gonna take time. The impatience of people here is unreasonable IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom