***Official Saints @ Chiefs Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Fairley couldn't help but do something stupid and unnecessary to continue the trend of of us shooting ourselves in the foot.

Fairley didn't even throw him down. He caught him, held him up, and Ware never even fell.

That's a tick-tacky foul at best and they made that call in a game changing situation. That's why people aren't watching the NFL anymore.

You do not make that call if it will change a game completely but we are the Saints, so it's a flag of course.

Well that was pretty dumb!!................shades of Suh rubbing off on Fairley!!........:aargh:

Who cares about the blame game here. We lose and win as a team. I just don't get it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Nothing like the good ol refs deciding the game. AGAIN.

If anything, ANYTHING, that should of been offsetting. Absolutely ridiculous.

That's not the refs fault . He literally stood there and watched the play happen then decided to throw ware on the ground after the play was over . Just beyond stupid .

One of the dumbest plays I have ever seen a saints player commit. So stupid

Don't know why people are blaming Brees for the puck six. Snead waited on the ball instead of aggressively coming to it. Ball still hit him in the hands, but not coming to the ball allowed the CB to make a play on it.
This.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Fairley didn't even throw him down. He caught him, held him up, and Ware never even fell.

That's a tick-tacky foul at best and they made that call in a game changing situation. That's why people aren't watching the NFL anymore.

You do not make that call if it will change a game completely but we are the Saints, so it's a flag of course.

No, that was the very definition of unnecessary roughness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom