***Official Saints @ Chiefs Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT, Saints fans, WHO DAT!!!!! Our 2-3 New Orleans Saints have a chance this Sunday afternoon to win both win their third straight game to even their record at 3-3, and break the series tie, as they play the Kansas City Chiefs in an interdivisonal game with an AFC West opponent.

Both the Saints and Chiefs are tied in the all-time regular season series at 5 games apiece, dating back to their first game back in 1972. Kansas City upset New Orleans in the last meeting with a Ryan Succopp 31-yard field goal with 6:27 remaining in overtime, and played at The Mercedes-Benz Superdome, back on September 23, 2012.

Saints though defeated the Chiefs in their last regular season visit to Arrowhead Stadium eight seasons ago by the score of 30-20, back on November 16, 2008.

Sunny skies at 67 degrees is the game forecast inside Arrowhead Stadium for the 12:05PM Central Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% precipitation, 50% humidity, and west/southwest winds at 8 miles per hour.

NO injuries to both the Saints and Chiefs, in the battle of Drew Brees, vs. Alex Smith, and GEAUX SAINTS!!!!! WHO DAT!!!!!

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/schedule/game/2016/regular7

It's also International Clubbing Day!

91071344aa10d61538cc9ce74e071d25.jpg

I don't expect this one to be easy at all. Here's to hoping the Saints can get some quality play from their diminished secondary and of course hopefully the offense can still click as usual. A win at Arrowhead would do wonders... Not only evening the season at 3-3 but proving that the Saints have all the momentum in the world. Just got to go out there and earn it.

WHO DAT!!!!

I will be sleeping through the first half as some 20 odd days working straight continues and I can't be up at 4AM - will be up for the second half though. It'd be nice to wake up to 21-0 again!

kansas city biscuits and gravy are surprisingly good, gonna try the froot loops next.

z-car only charges $15 per carload from downtown to arrowhead...can't wait to relieve some of this bbq gas if the driver is wearing red.

go saints !

Hope we can come out with a win today. It's not going to be easy but it can be done. I hope our offense comes out blazing and hopefully our defense will bend but not break. WHO DAT!!!!

Geaux Saints!

Time to scal, er, time to massa, er, time to put on a jolly good show against the Native American Leaders.

[Man, this PC crap is gonna be the death of me.]

This is a game we need badly a couple of turnovers for our defense and NONE by our offense!!!

Who Dat !!!!

I feel butterflies. Actually been a while since i felt that before a Saints game. Don't know what it means......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom