***Official Saints @ Cowboys Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky Post
WHO DAT, Saints fans, WHO DAT!!!! A battle of first place teams in the NFC as our 10-1 New Orleans Saints are in North Texas, to play the 6-5 Dallas Cowboys for the NFL's weekly Thursday Night Football coverage.

Both teams again adjusted to play on Thursday Night, as both teams played and won their games last Thursday on Thanksgiving Day and Night.

New Orleans won four of their last five regular season meetings over Dallas since 2010, and they will also go for their 11th consecutive win tonight.

Dallas though leads the all-time regular season series of New Orleans with their 16-12-0 record, in tonight's 29th meeting.

Tonight's Thursday Night Football game is simulcasted in the USA on The NFL On FOX, in New Orleans on WVUE FOX Channel 8, on cable on your TV and computer, and free on your smartphone Wi-Fi on the NFL.com app.

Kickoff from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, is by 7:20 PM, Central Standard Time.

NO injuries, GEAUX SAINTS, and WHO DAT!!!!

https://www.neworleanssaints.com/news/how-to-watch-new-orleans-saints-at-dallas-cowboys

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2018112900/2018/REG13/Saints@Cowboys#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

https://www.neworleanssaints.com/team/injury-report

https://www.dallascowboys.com/team/injury-report

Last edited:

keefresh2

on my own ignore list
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
they kicked our arse, so hats off...I guess. i just hate thursday night football.
vander esch looks solid, I'll say that much. i think he might have gotten in kamara's head a little bit.

BroKV

Pelón
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Dallas defense swarmed us
Our o-line was terrible
Brees trying to make something happen
Our defense only gave up 13 points

slikk

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Needed this game game also because now if we drop one or two u have the bears sitting right there and can take the 2nd seed

Algsaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Give the cowboys credit . That’s the game plan to beat the Saints. Play keep away from the offense and play tight man to man defense

We need to see what Brandon Marshall can do

blackadder

...from a chicken, bugwit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This is very much how the Cowboys game was in2009.

Good omen for Super Bowl.

Reaction score
Cowboys didn't score a single poi in the second half,but beat us 😂😂😂. Superbowl please. We better hope we get the second seed. If chicago keeps winning and we lose one more they could jump us. shirt the divison isn't secure.

Humperdoo

New Orleans Saints 2018 NFC Champs.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I’ll say, for me, that was the worst I’ve seen our Offense in many years.
Dallas D is the truth, but we still could have won. Drops killed us early. 4th down call yada yada.

I am surprised that our O Line got dominated. Even though I knew eventually Bushrod would show that he is a backup, and that the Dallas D Line is for real. We also didn’t match their intensity.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This game was not who we are and we deserved to lose, but still it will solidify my eternal hatred for Dallas anyway.

slikk

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
i would say i'm surprised but i'm not. they had a lot of over confident people making threads and comments this week along with the media not giving dallas a shot

blackadder

...from a chicken, bugwit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Give the cowboys credit . That’s the game plan to beat the Saints. Play keep away from the offense and play tight man to man defense

We need to see what Brandon Marshall can do
It was a classic Payton Saints loss, beat up at the LOS just as the Cowboys announced they would do.

And no answers.

OL are some cheese.

Still was close and without pathetic refs might have pulled it out.

I’m back to hating the NFL after watching that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom