***Official Saints @ Cowboys Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Pumped for this game. Nervously optimistic as I don't want to see this 10 game streak come to an end. Saints are looking like world beaters right now and the media is starting to catch on. Really hope they handle their success well, "Prove them right!"

Only since 1994, the cowboys and saints have the same amount of superbowls, 1. But the cowboys have more WINS and more winning seasons too. How mediocre both our teams are huh? Oh yeah, and you guys have THE WORST CHOKE JOB IN PLAYOFF HISTORY ON YOUR RESUME so there's that lmaoooo

So what choke job are you referring to exactly? Color me confused.

Another week and another tough game.

Dallas defense is legit therefore I believe turnovers and holding the cowboys offense to 20 points are less will be the key to victory tonight. We shouldn’t expect our offense to light up the scoreboard against this defense. I feel like this game is going to be similar to Ravens & Vikings game.

I feel good about this game if we can keep the cowboys to 20 points or under. We need to our defense to show up once again!

Geaux Saints

Dallas is desperate and hungry for a playoff spot. So I say, in this time of giving and feeding those less fortunate, we give the Cowgirls a 40 burger to feast on during the long winter at home contemplating how bad they were this year. :gosaints:

WHO DAT to one, WHO DAT to all! Let there be WHO DAT from wall to wall in the Jerry Dome! We'll make ourselves at home, y'all. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom