***Official Saints @ Cowboys Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Properly thrown that was a first down and way more. That was an awful throw. Brees was terrible tonight.
Again, any defense can overwhelm even the best offense when you can grab and hold like you are the 2013 Seahawks. When your own defense gets called for penalties that the other team never gets called for.

Saint played like sheet, but a not insignificant chunk of that came from the refs calling a lopsided game. Dumb pundits will point to the number of penalties called and claim it was fair and balanced, but it wasn't, not by a long shot, not when eh defense you were playing committed blatant fouls on almost every play.

Kamara was supposed to turn in...ball was there, Kamara wasnt

No. It was a two way go, but because of the inside pressure there wasn't enough time for Brees to see where Kamara was going. Nonetheless Brees should have thrown it to the outside, so either it goes to Kamara or to no one.

Embarrassed in prime time... Only the defense showed up and the tackling was garbage all night. The offense. Garbage. OL, WR, weak effort.
What do people expect when we have 1 legit receiving option. Tonight proved exactly why we signed Marshall and yet he was inactive. Kirkwood other than his TD was invisible and Mt was contained. You take away Thomas we rely on check downs to our Running Backs which are easy for defenders to stop. Our tight ends are also sub par at best. I don’t care how much of the playbook he might still have to learn, Marshall was needed tonight.

they kicked our arse, so hats off...I guess. i just hate thursday night football.
vander esch looks solid, I'll say that much. i think he might have gotten in kamara's head a little bit.

Dallas defense swarmed us
Our o-line was terrible
Brees trying to make something happen
Our defense only gave up 13 points

So you believe the NFL has bias with the Rams over the Saints ? If anything I believe if they were manipulating anything they would prefer Brees to win another SB. BTW I do not believe the NFL is manipulating anything and believe your suggestion is absurd.

Keep believing brother. More power to ya

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom