***Official Saints @ Cowboys Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Perfect example why they say any given day in the nfl

Needed this game game also because now if we drop one or two u have the bears sitting right there and can take the 2nd seed

Give the cowboys credit . That’s the game plan to beat the Saints. Play keep away from the offense and play tight man to man defense

We need to see what Brandon Marshall can do

This is very much how the Cowboys game was in2009.

Good omen for Super Bowl.

Cowboys didn't score a single poi in the second half,but beat us ???. Superbowl please. We better hope we get the second seed. If chicago keeps winning and we lose one more they could jump us. sheet the divison isn't secure.

I’ll say, for me, that was the worst I’ve seen our Offense in many years.
Dallas D is the truth, but we still could have won. Drops killed us early. 4th down call yada yada.

I am surprised that our O Line got dominated. Even though I knew eventually Bushrod would show that he is a backup, and that the Dallas D Line is for real. We also didn’t match their intensity.

This game was not who we are and we deserved to lose, but still it will solidify my eternal hatred for Dallas anyway.

i would say i'm surprised but i'm not. they had a lot of over confident people making threads and comments this week along with the media not giving dallas a shot

Give the cowboys credit . That’s the game plan to beat the Saints. Play keep away from the offense and play tight man to man defense

We need to see what Brandon Marshall can do
It was a classic Payton Saints loss, beat up at the LOS just as the Cowboys announced they would do.

And no answers.

OL are some cheese.

Still was close and without pathetic refs might have pulled it out.

I’m back to hating the NFL after watching that.

Poor planning by Payton and poor execution by Brees. Oh well on to next week. Even if Rams get No. 1 seed we still should 2nd and get a bye and home game.

Brees was careless with the ball today. He should've had 2 ints and 1 fumble today. Kamara didn't have a good game. Thomas dropped a couple, and TQS dropped an easy catch that probably would've led to a TD. They need to take an extra day to practice during this mini break.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom