***Official Saints @ Cowboys Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Bree’s has a game like this periodically.

Why?

Pressure up the gut and off the edges in synch.

The Cowboys did that. Pushed OL around.

Dumb mistakes and awful refs ended any possibility of late heroics.

Sort of - cowboys had every opportunity to kick a FG at the end of this one though, assuming everything else goes the same way
Wouldn’t have been in the position to pass to tie. Game would have already been tied. Different play calling. Would have been running to get into FG range and eat up the clock.

Last edited:
Cowboys didn't score a single poi in the second half,but beat us ???. Superbowl please. We better hope we get the second seed. If chicago keeps winning and we lose one more they could jump us. shirt the divison isn't secure.
Really, you can add either 3 or 7 to their score, as they kneeled on the goal line. The only thing that impressed me about the Cowboys was their desire to win. We didn't have that.

I don't care what anyone says. Drew brees lost this game. Dislike this comment all you want. He laid an egg. Defense played a good game,but brees just threw it away with a horrible throw. This game hurts his mvp chances big time.

He did and probably lost HFA and the MVP tonight as well. This team looked tired and they didn’t match Dallas intensity either. Garrett out coached Payton tonight. We’ll see how tough this team is mentally now. But playing tight against a fired up Cowboys team doesn’t bode well. Ten wins will probably get them into the playoffs but after tonight they might not be there long. I did not see a mentally tough team out there tonight. I saw a team that completely folded under pressure.

You are kidding yourself if you think Brandon Marshall is a viable 2nd WR. The playcalling and game plan was garbage. We came out trying to throw it 7 out of the first 8 plays. Stupid.
I am sure that Payton wanted to put them on their heels, so that we could force them to play our game. That didn't quite work out the way we planned.

Instead, they played our game against us, controlled the ball, and forced us to make mistakes.

Bottom line we got beat today by a team who wanted it a little more than we did..D played great the whole game..Our Offense seemed to never adjust to what was going on..I think some of that was that we dropped more passes then I can remember that we catch 80-90% of the time...Bottom line sheet happens and you move on. The worst part is we have to wait a week and 1/2 till we play again. I would hope and l"m also confident that Sean will have ours boys out ready to play....I hate losing any game but we still have a lot of big games ahead of us and hopefully this loss leaves bad taste in our boys mouths for a while..

Give the cowboys credit . That’s the game plan to beat the Saints. Play keep away from the offense and play tight man to man defense

We need to see what Brandon Marshall can do

The game plan is blow up the middle of our o-line. Our guys will be embarrassed and more than likely not let that happen again all year. Unfortunately now we need to win out and have the Rams lose to Chicago for HFA so no resting the starters in week 17 more than likely. #2 seed ain’t the end of the world either.

They ate the cheese
No they didn’t. Jerry Jones said it best. This was the Cowboys Super Bowl. They needed this game to give them a cushion going down the stretch in the East. They played like it. Had no room for error.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom