***Official Saints @ Cowboys Thursday Night Football Game Thread*** (2 Viewers)

just gotta think bout 2009. we lost to the bucs and cowboys...and looked what happened

He did and probably lost HFA and the MVP tonight as well. This team looked tired and they didn’t match Dallas intensity either. Garrett out coached Payton tonight. We’ll see how tough this team is mentally now. But playing tight against a fired up Cowboys team doesn’t bode well. Ten wins will probably get them into the playoffs but after tonight they might not be there long. I did not see a mentally tough team out there tonight. I saw a team that completely folded under pressure.

He played horrible,but i would have been ok if he atleast put up a fight on that last drive. Defense get's the ball back and he throws a horrible pass. Who was he throwing to?

We needed this loss to get us back focused,but they can't playing like this. We still have 2 road games left. That game against the panthers will be big.

I’m somewhat comforted by the fact that no matter how good we are in a given year, we always have a game like this. I’d rather have it now than later.

On the plus side, our Defense is looking good and making plays. And I don’t expect the Offense to lay an egg like this again. Sucks that is was against the Cowboys, though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom