Analysis ***Official Saints @ Eagles Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint08

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Another game without Drew. Sean Payton has done some of his best coaching in the absence of Drew. Though the Eagles have not had the year everyone thought, the Saints' can't take them lightly. Hope the defense has another stellar day and keep Hurst in line. I do think his passing abilities are a little underrated. He was very accurate while at Alabama. Didn't pay attention to his career when he switched colleges.

I expect Taysom to get Alvin more involved in the passing game today. This is his 4th game as a starter and so far, he has progressed nicely. The game may be slowing down for him as a starting QB. He has started slowly in the previous 3 games until his nerves seem to settle down. Maybe he can start right out of the gate this time.

Geaux Saints!!!

I don’t know how Jalen Hurts will perform, but I do know that Hurts is a winner and a champion . He’s smart and will make plays. Our defense can’t give him anything easy and make him work on offense .

When we are on offense , we need to prortect Taysom and he needs to protect the ball . I feel like the only we way lose this game is if we commit multiple turnovers. The Eagles defensive line is good enough to keep them in this game on their own.

Hopefully we can wrap up the division .

Ok, perfect scenario is Saints win and GB loses. I'd be extremely happy today with that outcome.

Man. Harris injury must have been bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom