***Official Saints @ Falcons Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

I want to apologize to anyone if I was coming across as too much of a downer at times during that game ?

I don’t care if the D was ugly. I’ll take a win @ Atlanta any day of the week!

Same here
I am pumped up now!!!

even an ugly W is a W!
Ill take it anytime

But, if we get rid of the penalties and stop receivers torch us on deep throws that would have been an easy win

This was the type of game where typically lost. I am SO glad that we had the victory but dang that was a nail-biter.

No joke. But we usually lose the Browns game, too. Maybe we're finally getting some grit.

I've got to hand it to them, they've gutted it out two weeks in a row.

Who had Drew for more rushing TDs than Kamara in a prop bet, 'cause you rich now.
The guy I'm playing in fantasy had Brees...on the bench. He drafted Brady first. He pi$$ed me off by drafting Brees (I always draft Brees). He didn't need him and hasn't started him yet. It's annoying.

Needless to say I'm beating him down.

The guy I'm playing in fantasy had Brees...on the bench. He drafted Brady first. He pi$$ed me off by drafting Brees (I always draft Brees). He didn't need him and hasn't started him yet. It's annoying.

Needless to say I'm beating him down.

That is going to be a deeply satisfying win if you pull it out.

I was preparing myself for the L, as I didn't think we could hold ATL at the end.

But I'm so happy right now that this crow tastes delicious. GIVE ME ALL THE CROW!!!

Only complaint about drew... He has no touch yet on the deep ball. That being said his performance today may be the best I've ever seen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom