***Official Saints @ Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

The real deal teams take the first week of the playoffs off. This team is in a dogfight just to win the division.

We still sit on top of the division and control our own destiny. We lost 20-26 against the #2 scoring offense in the league. Save your doom and gloom for when the sky actually falls.

Guys I’ll still take 8-3 especially after that start to the season and ESPECIALLY after how well LA Rams have done this year. I still hate them and wish the saints could have pulled this off but it is what it is. Now time to focus on the panthers... I want them gone more than anything.

I would take this loss a lot better if the offense had at least shown up to play. I want to see what we can do against a good team. This effort was not that.

Definitely need to beat the Panthers. I think I hate Scam, all by himself, more than the entire Falcons organization plus Hitler.

I put this squarely on coaching. Coming out passing passing passing on the 28th run defense. Not riding Kamara who was CLEARLY the hottest thing we had.

I mean can somebody explain to me how you don't go with what's working? Kamara was killing them.

I think coming to the game, Sean Payton designed a game plan to beat Wade Phillips defense and out smart himself by sticking to a game plan that wasn’t working.

All of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Brees had 95 yards passing in three guarters and the rams dropped 4 picks easily. FACTS. Apparently you don't understand the word idiot. Brees had a lot of garbage time yards and check down YAC by Kamara. FACTS. Don't get mad at the truth. I hope he bounces back and demolishes the panthers, but today was a bottom of the league performance. FACT

Guys I’ll still take 8-3 especially after that start to the season and ESPECIALLY after how well LA Rams have done this year. I still hate them and wish the saints could have pulled this off but it is what it is. Now time to focus on the panthers... I want them gone more than anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely! When we were 0-2 and someone told me we’d be 8-3 id of asked them what they were smoking. We werent winning out, and we got beat by a good team, the good news is we were missing our best secondary player on defense, and we really did not play well at all, and still had our chances. We are young and id rather get this loss outta the way now.

Now on to two gigantic division games. These next two weeks are our season no doubt, if we want to take the south anyways.

I would take this loss a lot better if the offense had at least shown up to play. I want to see what we can do against a good team. This effort was not that.

Definitely need to beat the Panthers. I think I hate Scam, all by himself, more than the entire Falcons organization plus Hitler.

Well the saints had least had Kamara on offense trying to carry the team on his back.

And haha I definitely feel you on the scam hate

Absolutely! When we were 0-2 and someone told me we’d be 8-3 id of asked them what they were smoking. We werent winning out, and we got beat by a good team, the good news is we were missing our best secondary player on defense, and we really did not play well at all, and still had our chances. We are young and id rather get this loss outta the way now.

Now on to two gigantic division games. These next two weeks are our season no doubt, if we want to take the south anyways.

This x100.

The saints owe the panthers back for sniping the division in 2013. Among other things.

Here’s to hoping they Come back healthy and hungry next week ready to destroy the Panthers.

I think coming to the game, Sean Payton designed a game plan to beat Wade Phillips defense and out smart himself by sticking to a game plan that wasn’t working.
Should have hired Wade Phillips.

When your down three key starters, surprised it wasn't worse.

If anything it’s more a testament to how the team isn’t as bad as some on here are saying right now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom