***Official Saints @ Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Marcus Williams more concerned with trying to knock the ball out instead of making the tackle his priority.

Well guys. This is what post Brees looks like if we start Teddy. I'm telling you the guy is allergic to the end zone. He couldn't score in pre season vs scrubs you think he can in real games?
Something else that has always worried me is that as good as our o-line is and has been going back forever, part of why it has always looked so good is because Brees has elite pocket presence and one of the quickest read and releases the game has ever seen. So even when it has been truly bad he typically finds ways.

Bridgewater is average and so far it doesn't look good.

all this proves is that Drew is the true goat because this is the Saints without him

He is certainly the MVP. Well at least I'll be able to forget football this week and get some work done except watching the Falcons lose.

Rams just leapfrogged falcons as team I hate the most

Nope, I'll hang around to watch the Falcons lose.

Our defense, at least today, are slow indecisive, and out of position on almost every play. If we don't have a corner that can cover Cooper Kupp the last 2 years took more out of us that I feared.

Our defense held on for as long as they can. You expect them to contain a high powered offense the entire game when Our offense Stinks?

You don't leave Steve Young on the sideline if that's true.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom