***Official Saints @ Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Can’t believe we haven’t seen Taysom at QB here in the 4th cause Teddy has looked terrible. The dude looked great for the Jets last year in preseason and was a pro-bowler for the Vikings back in 2015. He has some talent, but he’s been far too indecisive while holding the ball far way too long.

When is the last time we haven’t scored a touchdown on offense?

Hopefully Drew isn’t out more than a week or 2. If he is out longer than 2 weeks than this season may be lost. It makes the ending of last year sting even more if that ends up being the case. **Edit: not really cause our division looks so terrible that we should be a shoe in for a playoff spot if Drew plays most of the year. So if we have Drew for the playoffs who knows after that.

Hopefully with coach drawing up a game plan specifically for Teddy next week, we look a whole lot better on offense.

sp wouldn't even give hill a chance

I'll try to rationalize it.

1. We were thin at WR and Hill was already taking snaps there and TE during the off season.

2. The Saints really need to know what they have in Teddy. They are trying to give him confidence. Pulling him after a few drives could kill any confidence he has and the Saints have.

With that said after this game it all needs to be evaluated.

Gonna be a long season , boys.

All depends on the severity of Brees’ injury.. in addition to being a pretty good QB, he also sets a certain tone that the team responds to and plays better overall .. if he’s out for more than 3 or 4 weeks, you can safely make plans for Jan and Feb without worrying about having to attend playoff games.

I just want the best backup on the field. I was hoping TB with his prior experience would do something, but he has shown his cards. I think Taysom deserves his shot next week if Brees is out. At least then, we will have real game play to compare with real game play. Then we know what we got.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom