***Official Saints @ Panthers Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT, Saints And Black And Gold Nation, WHO DAT!!! Our New Orleans Saints are in their longest away game odyssey early in the season, as they are in Charlotte, North Carolina, to play their NFC South rivals, the Carolina Panthers. Saints have not won at Charlotte, since defeating the Panthers 28-10 back on 10/30/14.

Panthers will be out their all-pro tight end Greg Olsen, but rookie Christian McCaffery reportedly may get more playing time on the field against the Saints today.

Partly cloudy skies at 86 degrees, feels like 87 degrees, is the local weather cast from the Bank Of America Stadium is at 12:05PM Central Standard Time, along with 0% precipitation, 51% humidity, and northeast winds at 8 miles per hour.

NO injuries, upset and your first game of the season at the Panthers, before your leave Caroilina, and travel to London overseas for your next game with the Dolphins.

GEAUX Saints, and WHO DAT!!!!!

Official Site of the New Orleans Saints

Saints @ Panthers Live NFL Game Center, and NFL On FOX TV Coverage Map In Orange:

Watch New Orleans Saints vs. Carolina Panthers [09/24/2017] - NFL.com

506sports.com - Home

RandyQuaidXOut.jpg

Do yall think there will be some saints player kneeling during the anthem?

Probably... I'm sure the camera will pan to them and make a big deal out of it. This whole kneeling thing is obnoxious and annoying on both sides of it and I wish I could just ignore it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm back for more punishment... not sure why I keep doing this to myself. Good thing I've got alcohol at the ready. Here goes week 3...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Line of our boys sitting. Cam sitting with his hand over his heart still. I love that dude.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom