***Official Saints @ Panthers Game Day Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Minnesota at NO with the way Cousins has been playing should be a bye. Let's just hope that the Saints don't take it that way and play with a chip on thier shoulders throughout the playoffs if they don't get the bye.

Good grief. Let it go. The Saints will be fine on the road or at home. They're peaking at the right time. fork the losses. 13-3 is an awesome season, especially considering Brees was out 5 games. The pessimism is ridiculous.

I'm not letting anything go and that game will forever be in my memory. If you don't care about it then that's fine. Just don't tell other how to feel and what to let go. I'll repeat it.

THAT LOSS TO THE FALCONS IS WHAT REALLY HURT. THE LOSS TO THE 49ERS WAS BAD,BUT WE EXPECTED THAT. THAT LOSS TO THE FALCONS MAY BE THE REASON WE DON'T GET A FIRST ROUND BYE OR THE NUMBER ONE SEED.

?

I'm not letting anything go and that game will forever be in my memory. If you don't care about it then that's fine. Just don't tell other how to feel and what to let go. I'll repeat it.

THAT LOSS TO THE FALCONS IS WHAT REALLY HURT. THE LOSS TO THE 49ERS WAS BAD,BUT WE EXPECTED THAT. THAT LOSS TO THE FALCONS MAY BE THE REASON WE DON'T GET A FIRST ROUND BYE OR THE NUMBER ONE SEED.

?

Hey, if it makes you feel better, by all means, rant about the Falcons. :hihi: Different strokes and all that. :9:

I'm not ranting about anything. We still have a decent shot at a first round bye. I'm just stating the facts.

Well, the fact is, every single team in the league has had unexpected losses. Hell, the Pats lost to the Fins today. sheet happens. Dwelling on the Falcons game doesn't change anything. Let's hope the 9ers lose. If they don't, we get a home date with the Vikes next week with an opportunity to avenge the fluke win they had 2 years ago. It's not all bad either way.

Well, the fact is, every single team in the league has had unexpected losses. Hell, the Pats lost to the Fins today. shirt happens. Dwelling on the Falcons game doesn't change anything. Let's hope the 9ers lose. If they don't, we get a home date with the Vikes next week with an opportunity to avenge the fluke win they had 2 years ago. It's not all bad either way.

I know that,but i don't care about other teams. The pats lost to a crappy team which cost them a first round bye which i'm sure they are upset about,but they will be fine. The refs love them. Once again not dwelling just stating facts.

Delay of game penalty was stupid but the no call on the DPI was bad and no upstairs review. SMH. Once again, the Saints are screwed over by a no call.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom