***Official Saints @ Panthers Monday Night Football Game Thread*** (2 Viewers)

blackadder

...from a chicken, bugwit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saints have a Super Bowl caliber DEFENSE, if their Super Bowl caliber offense returns, they will be ok.
It's going to be down to who can come back on the OL.

Not feeling great about the Steelers, seems to be at least another slugfest like tonight but defense could keep us in it.

Reaction score
I didn't get to watch this game,but from reading this thread i didn't miss much. The defense is legit,but the offense is disgusting. A win is a win and we are one game away from the number one seed. I'm worried about our offense though. Our o line is banged up badly. Armstead,bushrod, and unger are hurt. We also need another receiver. This will only make the decision on who to bring back from ir worse. We have to get it together on offense. We should have blown there chumps out,but i'll take the win.

Who dat!!!!12-2 baby!

DaFranchise80

Veteran
Reaction score
The only thing worse than our offense is the announcers. We get absolutely no credit for winning, it's all about the Panthers sucking. Absolutely no praise to our defense. None. They can go f right off. Seriously. Go take a long walk off a short pier, ESPN! Your network is pure trash!
I had those guys on mute the whole night. They are so annoying and ignorant.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)