***Official Saints @ Panthers Monday Night Football Game Thread*** (2 Viewers)

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
You guys are here so you've obviously been fans long enough to know that these division games can always go this way. Very rarely are these run away games. They're always high anxiety games. Gonna happen again in 2 weeks unless we smoke the Steelers next week and secure 1 seed.

VPCajun

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The only thing worse than our offense is the announcers. We get absolutely no credit for winning, it's all about the Panthers sucking. Absolutely no praise to our defense. None. They can go f right off. Seriously. Go take a long walk off a short pier, ESPN! Your network is pure trash!
Right now NFLNET is saying it wasn't the Saints D, but the woeful Panther's Offense!

smh

Reaction score
We held them to 98 yards rushing
Best effort is McCaffrey with 53 yards

Our D is balling!
Oh and btw Eli Apple improves our secondary big time

blackadder

...from a chicken, bugwit
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I will say this, prior versions of the Payton Saints would have wilted with the physicality and frustration. But the team was able to weather that match it overall.

We could have run the ball more, with success.

HouseCall

Resist, Ronald, resist!
Reaction score
The Panthers were amped for this game. They literally played vintage Panthers defense and were playing for their lives.

And it wasn’t enough.

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
You guys are here so you've obviously been fans long enough to know that these division games can always go this way. Very rarely are these run away games. They're always high anxiety games. Gonna happen again in 2 weeks unless we smoke the Steelers next week and secure 1 seed.
I'm fine with it being a tight game. I'm not fine with the offense looking like we cloned Helen Keller and Ray Charles.

SaintAlgiers

Formerly SaintStoneyMount
Reaction score
Thats on Payton. TLL shouldnt be touching the ball right there. Ignoring #22 AGAIN. smdh
Exactly.. I'm sitting here screaming..Ingram, Ingram, Ingram.....that is all we need and run clock. Not doubting Payton, Hell We are 12-2..Best record in the NFL...but Tommie Lee continues to be........Tommie Lee. One good play, Two poor plays and then an almost catastrophic, mind boggling dumb error. Tuck the ball and get the yards and stay in bounds, you little M. I'm sorry, I know the word midget is politically incorrect....But please Tommie Lee, if you are going to be out there..make great plays but protect the ball man. Great win Great Win... Who Dat got a top 10 DEFENSE.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom