Analysis ***Official Saints @ Raiders Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to primetime, Who Dats! Yet again the Saints get to show their stuff to a national audience in what seems to be a ratings bonanza for the NFL every time the Black & Gold is featured. But of course this game will also rake in the viewers due to the Silver & Black as the ever-wandering 'Raidahs' finally land in Sin City and hope to be able to make a name for themselves in the Town of Lost Wages. Not far from the neon of The Strip sits their new home, Allegiant Stadium, and it is there where the ceremonial bottle of Gatorade will be shattered as the Saints become the first opponent for the once proud Raider Nation in their new Nevada home.

Both teams enter the game at 1-0, so one of these combatants will emerge with a perfect record for the start of the 2020 season. Oddsmakers have the Saints winning their first game on the road in 2020 by 6.5 points; taken with an over/under of 51.5 points. The eyes of every NFL fan will be watching as Las Vegas opens their doors to pro football. Let's all be in that number to cheer for our boys! :9:

Last edited:
I predict RaiderJoe and Drumsky will be sad at the conclusion of tonight's game and will not be seen for another four years until the Saints-Raiders play again.

WhoDat gonna beat dem Saints....Geaux Saints

The Saints have lost two road games in the last two seasons. We need to remain road warriors if we want the big prize at the end of this season.

I'm looking for the defense to continue to build off last week play and hope it can carry over on the road. I'm also hoping the offense plays better and starts fast. Hopefully SP uses the running game more tonight and stays balanced.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom