***Official Saints @ Seahawks Game Day Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Now bring on the Dallas Joneses next Sunday night in the dome. We may just cover these first 4 games at 3-1. Let's blow out the dome and give these guys some support!!!!!

Bridgewater looks so apprehensive and indecisive. Hopefully, once he feels a bit more comfortable, he will relax and just play. He does not look at the whole field, or even half. He was locked in on a receiver all day. I have faith that the coaching staff will correct this problem.

Bridgewater looks so apprehensive and indecisive. Hopefully, once he feels a bit more comfortable, he will relax and just play. He does not look at the whole field, or even half. He was locked in on a receiver all day. I have faith that the coaching staff will correct this problem.
The guy won, ok? Of course he's apprehensive leading a super bowl-caliber team that's normally led by a Hall of Fame QB.

How about all the other teams in the division have their starting QBs while the Saints do not, yet the Saints lead the division by a game. Lol

I hope The Dome isn't Too Big for him - LOTS of emotions and screaming Who Dats!

(I remember the look on Les Miles the 1st time he stepped into Tiger Stadium - he was AMAZED and in AWE!)

I hope The Dome isn't Too Big for him - LOTS of emotions and screaming Who Dats!

(I remember the look on Les Miles the 1st time he stepped into Tiger Stadium - he was AMAZED and in AWE!)
U.S. Bank Stadium in Minnesota is no slouch when it comes to noise. So I think he will be fine.

I for one was not thinking TB could be as effective as he was today. I still think he needs to show a bit more sense of urgency, but he did really well with a game plan designed around his strengths.

Kudo's to him and Coach Payton for putting a good game plan together. And kudo's to the defense and special teams for spotting the offense 13 points to play with.

The make of a good QB is how much he improves from one game to the other. Let's see what he can do at home next week when the offense can actually hear him call plays. And let's hope all the offensive penalties can be fixed. They were drive killers today.

The guy won, ok? Of course he's apprehensive leading a super bowl-caliber team that's normally led by a Hall of Fame QB.

41, Special Teams and the D's won. Bridgewater went a long way to redeeming himself in the second half.

As I watched the game, I saw TBridge get more comfortable and start executing.

The struggles early were not the OL as many had been saying- it was TBridge being indecisive. He missed several opportunities early which showed he was not dialed in.

When it comes to the OL, consider that they’ve been working with Brees, one of the most efficient QB’s ever. Brees gets rid of the ball in less than 3.5 seconds thus The OL doesn’t have to hold their blocks as long. Then comes Tbridge who is holding the ball too long and you can see the problem. It looks like the OL but it’s not.

I think we’ve turned the corner a bit. I expect the Dallas game crowd to be raucus. We might be underdogs which will be motivation to show that we’re legit even with 2nd string at QB.

Whodat

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom