***Official Saints @ Titans Game Day Thread*** (2 Viewers)

So when someone states factual information about a simple coaching error that could have effected the outcome of the game then that means they’re complaining?

When you offer what someone should have done and create a hypothetical, you step outside the world of fact.

hrmmm i dont think so - SF then jumps to 1 and we to 2nd.
No. Seattle leads the way by virtue of a head-to-head. SF goes back to 5th seed. Saints have head-to-head tie with with Seattle. So it would be NO, Seattle, and GB in that order. I think GB would still own the tie over Minny.

No. Seattle leads the way by virtue of a head-to-head. SF goes back to 5th seed. Saints have head-to-head tie with with Seattle. So it would be NO, Seattle, and GB in that order. I think GB would still own the tie over Minny.

yea if Sea wins ... i was thinking if they lost lol. I misread it ?

When you offer what someone should have done and create a hypothetical, you step outside the world of fact.
In this case no hypotheticals were created...everyone who has even a basic elementary school understanding of how time works knows that if you have the lead at the end of the game then running the clock out gives you the best chance of victory by giving your opponent the least amount of opportunities to score points and retake the lead...somehow I still think you’ll argue this point

Saints notoriously are not a good grass team against AFC teams. The Titans will not have a single penalty called against them today of meaningful significance. Bye bye, bye week! We will be playing the wild card weekend boys. Ball game.
Clown no faith in your team

I hope you kept the game off and you call yourself a new Orleans boy not faith in your own team!

Huh? That's a far reach to claim that I had no faith in the team because I said. "I'm turning the game off"?

Think before you speak/type: ...Maybe I said I was going to turn the game off due to the penalties, mistakes, disappointment in lack of performance....But, don't you dare put words in my mouth, I have never said I didn't have faith in the team.

Never once did I say I was going to turn the game off because I had no faith they wouldn't come back and win.

The future wouldn’t have changed from 16 seconds to two seconds.

You dont know that. Giving them time to see what the Saints were doing or for just one player to realize what play was coming is enough to change the outcome. You don't know what would have happened because it didn't happen.

But you can ensure that there’s less time on the clock for the other team to mount a comeback...without question...not up for debate

True. However, we may not have scored. 2 plus minutes to score twice is harder than sub 2 minutes and needing a field goal. You assume time is the only important variable in this equation.

The HALL OF FAME QUARTERBACK Drew Brees went early. Perhaps he felt he was catching the defense off guard. Maybe he wanted the limited their ability to adjust to our line up out the huddle. The GOAT Drew Brees, the best ever at scoring touchdowns in NFL history decided to go early and we got arm chair QBs doubting the decision...to shave a few more ticks off the clock. Not Bridgewater, not Hill, not Bobby blow a lead Hebert...Drew. Brees. Y'all. Stop.

True. However, we may not have scored. 2 plus minutes to score twice is harder than sub 2 minutes and needing a field goal. You assume time is the only important variable in this equation.

The HALL OF FAME QUARTERBACK Drew Brees went early. Perhaps he felt he was catching the defense off guard. Maybe he wanted the limited their ability to adjust to our line up out the huddle. The GOAT Drew Brees, the best ever at scoring touchdowns in NFL history decided to go early and we got arm chair QBs doubting the decision...to shave a few more ticks off the clock. Not Bridgewater, not Hill, not Bobby blow a lead Hebert...Drew. Brees. Y'all. Stop.
Are you still talking about the 49ers game? I’m talking about the time management at the end of this game so you stop

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom