***Official Saints Vs. Broncos Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT, Saints fans, WHO DAT!!!!! Our second place and 4-4 New Orleans Saints will try to both go above .500, and win both their third straight game and their fifth overall game of the season, as they host the 6-3 , and defending Super Bowl 50 Champions Denver Broncos, without Peyton Manning and Brock Ostweiler, in an AFC West interconference game.

Denver is also playing their first regular season game in New Orleans in 12 years. Saints also seek to win only their second regular season home game ever over the Denver Broncos in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in 28 years, in both teams 11th all-time regular season meeting.

Current Saints Defensive Coordinator Dennis Allen, was also the DC for the Broncos during the 2011 NFL season.

Broncos though leads the all-time series with 8 wins and 2 losses. Denver won the first four games, New Orleans won the next two games, and the Broncos have won the last four games, outscoring the Saints 140-82 in those four games.

In those two Saints wins, New Orleans first, and only home win in the series so far over Denver occurred back in 1988. Saints RB Reuben Mayes and WR Dalton Hilliard each had 2-yard touchdown runs, then Saints QB Bobby Hebert threw three TD passes, two passes to WR Eric Martin from 40 yards and 6 yards, and an 8-yard pass to TE John Tice. Mel Gray also returned a punt for a 66-yard return for another Saints touchdown, and Morten Andersen kicked 7 PAT's to shutout the Broncos by the score of 42-0, and played at the at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, back on November 20, 1988.

Morten Andersen also kicked two field goals from 37 yards and 47 yards in the fourth quarter, to help New Orleans hold on to the 30-28 win in their only regular season road win in Denver at Mile High Stadium back on December 24, 1994.

Broncos were also in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome for Super Bowl XII, where the Dallas Cowboys defeated the Denver Broncos 27-10 during their Orange Crush era back on January 15, 1978.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Tracy Wolfson, for The NFL On CBS's primary singleheader game, seen regionally, and locally on WWL CBS Channel 4, live on HD.

Saints flagship stations WWL Radio (870AM/105.3FM) is also simucasting today's Saints/Broncos game live through their Saints Radio Network throughout the Gulf Coast, and the Saints app on your mobile device.

New Orleans Saints | Saints Radio

November is also Military Appreciation Month, so the Saints and Broncos, and all NFL teams, may voluntarily wear camoflaged colored authentic NFL apparel and equipment, both on the playing field, and in their sidelines, to support the NFL's annual 'Salute To Service' campaign. Salute To Service honors both our active and retired US military personnel.

NO injuries to both the Saints and the Broncos, as the Saints continue to celebrate their 50th anniversary as an NFL franchise. Defend Your Dome, GEAUX SAINTS, and WHO DAT!!!!! :worthy: :saintshelmet::gosaints::saintshelmet::gosaints: :saintshelmet::gosaints::saintshelmet::gosaints: :saintshelmet::gosaints::bowdown2:

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/schedule/game/2016/regular10

New Orleans Saints | Injury Report

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/injury-report.html

506sports.com - Home

NFL.com/salute

I lived in Colorado a long time and this one would be really nice, especially because it's against the world champs. If you wanna be the best, you gotta BEAT the best!!

Who dat! Looking forward to a great game, hopefully injury free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So bizarre to think... the last time the broncos played in NOLA; Aaron Brooks was the Saints QB, Jake Plummer was the Broncos QB, Katrina hadn't happened yet, the saints had yet to even sniff playoff success, and I was 12 years younger than I am right now.

So bizarre to think... the last time the broncos played in NOLA; Aaron Brooks was the Saints QB, Jake Plummer was the Broncos QB, Katrina hadn't happened yet, the saints had yet to even sniff playoff success, and I was 12 years younger than I am right now.

How time flies when you're having fun. :hihi:

:ezbill:

Let's TRUMP the Broncos :hihi:

56c62dfded048.jpeg

As long as we don't beat ourselves we have a good chance of winning this game. I think we win this game by pulling away in the 4th quarter.

Let our running game dictate the pace of the game & keep our defense off the field while converting red zone chances into TDs ... Thsfs our recipe to winning

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS inactives

LB Stephone Anthony
LB Michael Mauti
T Terron Armstead
OL Landon Turner
RB Daniel Lasco
RB Marcus Murphy
WR Tommylee Lewis

DENVER BRONCOS inactives

QB Austin Davis
CB Aqib Talib
CB Taurean Nixon
RB Juwan Thompson
G Connor McGovern
G Billy Turner
DE Derek Wolfe

Saints inactives

WHO DAT, Saints fans, WHO DAT!!!!! Our second place and 4-4 New Orleans Saints will try to both go above .500, and win both their third straight game and their fifth overall game of the season, as they host the 6-3 , and defending Super Bowl 50 Champions Denver Broncos, without Peyton Manning and Brock Ostweiler, in an AFC West interconference game.

Denver is also playing their first regular season game in New Orleans in 12 years. Saints also seek to win only their second regular season home game ever over the Denver Broncos in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in 28 years, in both teams 11th all-time regular season meeting.

Broncos though leads the all-time series with 8 wins and 2 losses. Denver won the first four games, New Orleans won the next two games, and the Broncos have won the last four games, outscoring the Saints 140-82 in those four games.

In those two Saints wins, New Orleans first, and only home win in the series so far over Denver occurred back in 1988. Saints RB Reuben Mayes and WR Dalton Hilliard each had 2-yard touchdown runs, then Saints QB Bobby Hebert threw three TD passes, two passes to WR Eric Martin from 40 yards and 6 yards, and an 8-yard pass to TE John Tice. Mel Gray also returned a punt for a 66-yard return for another Saints touchdown, and Morten Andersen kicked 7 PAT's to shutout the Broncos at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, back on November 20, 1988.

Morten Andersen also kicked two field goals from 37 yards and 47 yards in the fourth quarter, to help New Orleans hold on to the 30-28 win in their only win in Denver at Mile High Stadium back on December 24, 1994.

Broncos were also in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome for Super Bowl XII, where the Dallas Cowboys defeated the Denver Broncos 27-10 during their Orange Crush era back on January 15, 1978.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Tracy Wolfson, for The NFL On CBS's primary singleheader game, seen regionally, and locally on WWL CBS Channel 4, live on HD.

Saints flagship stations WWL Radio (870AM/105.3FM) is also simucasting today's Saints/Broncos game live through their Saints Radio Network throughout the Gulf Coast, and the Saints app on your mobile device.

New Orleans Saints | Saints Radio

November is also Military Appreciation Month, so the Saints and Broncos, and all NFL teams, may voluntarily wear camoflaged colored authentic NFL apparel and equipment, both on the playing field, and in their sidelines, to support the NFL's annual 'Salute To Service' campaign. Salute To Service honors both our active and retired US military personnel.

NO injuries to both the Saints and the Broncos, as the Saints continue to celebrate their 50th anniversary as an NFL franchise. Defend Your Dome, GEAUX SAINTS, and WHO DAT!!!!! :worthy: :saintshelmet::gosaints::saintshelmet::gosaints: :saintshelmet::gosaints::saintshelmet::gosaints: :saintshelmet::gosaints::bowdown2:

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/schedule/game/2016/regular10

New Orleans Saints | Injury Report

Denver Broncos | Injury Report

506sports.com - Home

NFL.com/salute

The league is also donating $1000.00 for every point scored this week to military charities (USO, wounded warrior, etc) Let's get $50,000.00 for them by scoring a 50 burger!!!!!

As long as we don't beat ourselves we have a good chance of winning this game. I think we win this game by pulling away in the 4th quarter.

Let our running game dictate the pace of the game & keep our defense off the field while converting red zone chances into TDs ... Thsfs our recipe to winning

Heeeeey - *I* wanted to say all of that!

Geaux Saints!

I just want to see he saints with a winning record. Seems like forever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom