***Official Saints Vs, Browns Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT, Saints Fans, WHO DAT!!!!! Our New Orleans Saints will try to avoid two straight losses to start their 2018 NFL Season, as they host the visiting Cleveland Browns in the first four interconference divisional games between NFC South and AFC North teams.

Saints both have not won, and also seek to win a regular season game over the Browns fro the first time in 28 years. A 13-yard Steve Walsh touchdown pass to Eric Martin plus a Roy Massey safety in the Browns end zone, assured the Saints last home win over the Browns, was their 25-20 win played at the Superdome back on October 14, 1990.

Saints also spoiled the Brown's home opener in the Saints last regular season visit in Cleveland back on September 10, 2006. Drew Brees 12-yard TD pass to Marques Colston, John Carney's 20-yard field goal with 5:42 remaining in the fourth quarter helped the Saints for their 19-14 road victory.

Gametime from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome is after 12:05 P. M. Central Standard Time.

NO injuries, go for Win #1 in front of your Saints fans, GEAUX SAINTS, and WHO DAT!!!!!

I don’t know why it always has to be so hard against these guys but regardless, I Believe! Who Dat!

Who Dat!

Heh, I liked in that two shot of the stars in Saints/Browns during the Fox pregame coverage, you could see Lutz and Gonzalez standing around talking to each other behind the closeups.

The Lonesome Kicker is REAL.

The line has moved to -10.

Surely lightning won't strike twice and Saints lose as double digit favourite.

We must obliterate the Browns today to get back on track.

Here’s to hoping we aren’t a dumpster fire on defense this week.

Today will be telling. What we really need to see is an angry Saints team, embarrassed by their loss last week and a beatdown on both offense and defense against a Browns team! Anything less will really be disappointing and that is an understatement!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom