***Official Saints Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT, Saints fans, WHO DAT!!!! Our 5-2 New Orleans Saints have a chance to increase their divisional lead, and continue on track to win their first NFC South title since 2011, as they host the visiting and struggling, 2-5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers without Jameis Winston.

Much of the Saints improvement to their record this season is their defense, to balance their special teams, and especially their offense, continued to be lead especially by Drew Brees and Mark Ingram.

NO injuries, win your sixth game today, and GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!! WHO DAT!!!!!

Official Site of the New Orleans Saints

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/schedule/game/2017/regular9

Watch Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New Orleans Saints [11/05/2017] - NFL.com

NFL.com/salute

Pedal to the metal! We need this game.

Geaux Saints! :9:

I think Tampa is better than their record suggest. It’s going to be a tough game.

Any idea why Brees was wearing a white sleeve on his throwing arm? I hadn't heard anything and he doesn't normally wear it, even during pre-game warm-ups.

Need a fast start on both sides of the ball. Keep the dome amped up and put all the pressure on TB to play catch-up

WHO DAT, Saints fans, WHO DAT!!!! Our 5-2 New Orleans Saints have a chance to increase their divisional lead, and continue on track to win their first NFC South title since 2011, as they host the visiting and struggling, 2-5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers without Jameis Winston.

Much of the Saints improvement to their record this season is their defense, to balance their special teams, and especially their offense, continued to be lead especially by Drew Brees and Mark Ingram.

NO injuries, win your sixth game today, and GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!! WHO DAT!!!!!

Official Site of the New Orleans Saints

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/schedule/game/2017/regular9

Watch Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New Orleans Saints [11/05/2017] - NFL.com

NFL.com/salute

I haven't heard that Winston is not playing today.

On another note we all know how well Alvin Kamara has played this season but he hasn't busted a long one yet or had his "signature" game yet.

I think that changes today and the Saints offense has a very good chance to get well against the 29th ranked defense in the NFL!!

WHO DAT!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom