***Official Saints Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT, Saints Nation, WHO DAT!!!! Our New Orleans Saints begin both, their 52nd NFL regular season and defend their 2017 NFC South Division title as they host their divisional rival Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Saints are also playing their 2018 NFL Season as a tribute and honor to the late Tom Benson, who purchased and owned the Saints since 1984. Mr. Benson will be recognized and celebrated with his family present when he and his name will be in the Team's Ring Of Honor in a Halftime Ceremony during today's Saints Vs. Buccaneers Home Game.

Kickoff from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome is by 12:05 P.M. Central Standard Time.

NO injuries, win your GEAUX SAINTS, and WHO DAT!!!!!

How to Watch Online: New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 9/9/18

Watch Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New Orleans Saints [09/09/2018] - NFL.com

Official Site of the New Orleans Saints

Official Site of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

506sports.com - Home

Last edited:
It’s finally time!! Let’s do this! WHO DAT

Thanks, BlackAndGold. It’s about time someone started a Gameday thread. Seems like I’ve been waiting for months!

We finally made it...No more “only 100 days out. Only 39 days!” No! It’s game day. Let’s go!!!! Who dat!

The NFL morning football show with Irvin, Mooch, Eisen, and Warner has jumped the shark. That tweets to the future bit was so awful that I don't think I can ever watch them again.

KADN (FOX) and KLAF (NBC sister of KADN) out of Lafayette has been down since Friday night.

Anyone know the reason?

(I can't get them on DirecTV nor OTA.)

I have DISH and having the same issue :\ not happy about it. Don't they know it's gameday?

Who Dat! All the teams are equal right now. Wait, the Falcons are 0-1. What an awesome day! Who Dat!

Yo I wanna see a fitz-tragedy out there today!

I'll be very disappointed and it'll ruin my day and week if we don't win. I'll be slightly disappointed if we win and it's not an arse whooping.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom