***Official Saints Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Wow.

Gonna need some 28-3 magic here...but this isn’t impossible....

Why bring in Kurt Coleman? Why bring in Davis? Coleman is old. Davis was never good. Klein last year a bust. What did Patrick Robinson do in this game? None of these moves were upgrades. Also why did Lattimore spend all off season he was "changing and trying new techniques"? If that is true did he mess up? I've seen good college players come in the league and hire trainers and screw up.

Why did we abandon the run so fast when we were still in it? Those 2 drives where we were protecting AK 'touches" were absurd. We are in a shootout and we are throwing to Zach Line. Why? We have AK but throwing to Zach friggen Line. None of it made sense. The Saints got too cute for this game. The coaches must not have taken the Bucs seriously. The musical chairs this week was hilarious in hindsight.

This game would be totally different if not for that dumb play call that resulted in the fumble for a TD. I don’t know what the staff was thinking to run a pitch out with Gillislee. If that doesn’t happen and we get that Michael Thomas TD when he wasn’t touched at all, the game would be close to being tied up! DAMN! Let’s hope it’s like last year in that we start off slow and get hot later in the season...

Nah there's no way this is happening. Can I just relax and laugh at this game instead of having hope and being ripped apart?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom