Tailgate Official Saints vs. Bucs Pre-Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning fellow Whodats! I don't know about the rest of you but I am ready for some Saints football. Thus far, needless to say, 2020 has sucked big time. It's time for a reversal of fortune. Today we face the division rival Bucs (aka geriatric Patriots South). Post your relevant thoughts about the game or pre-game tweets from the players and fans. Here's a starter:

We have an official game thread started on the Gameday board for the gametime analysis. Hopefully we'll see every brave soul there at 3:25 CDT this afternoon.
When it comes to the comments that will be made in that thread, my only advice is: Hope for the best, but expect the worse. :covri:

We have an official game thread started on the Gameday board for the gametime analysis. Hopefully we'll see every brave soul there at 3:25 CDT this afternoon.
When it comes to the comments that will be made in that thread, my only advice is: Hope for the best, but expect the worse. :covri:

You really need to expect the HORRIBLE! on the Game Day thread.

sweet i just saw Bennie Fowler and Mangus Hunt are on the game day roster. Loving the saints depth even though Davenport and Ruiz are out. Think saints are fielding the better team out there today, just gotta play like it and everything should work out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom