***Official Saints Vs. Cardinals Preseason Game Night Thread*** (2 Viewers)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT, Saints Nation, WHO DAT!!!!! :) Our 2018 New Orleans Saints continue to prepare and staff the final 53-man regular season roster from their current 90-man roster as they host the Arizona Cardinals in their first home game of their 2018 NFL season in New Orleans.

Kickoff from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome tonight is by 7:05PM, Central Standard Time.

NO injuries, to all the Saints and Cardinals players, and GEAUX SAINTS!!! WHO DAT!!!!!

Saints Gameday Guide: Preseason Week 2 vs. Cardinals

Watch Arizona Cardinals vs. New Orleans Saints [08/17/2018] - NFL.com

Hype continues to build!! Excited for this Friday night game. Really want to see more of Taysom and JT Barrett.

Reprint in from section 647. I will only say this for right now...

The cost of concessions is beyond ridiculous. They've gone up on prices AGAIN. :rant:

Reprint in from section 647. I will only say this for right now...

The cost of concessions is beyond ridiculous. They've gone up on prices AGAIN. :rant:

Salaries must be paid, Grand.
And I agree with you....it’s crazy.

WHy after all the years raycom can never get there stuff together. Bootleg stuff going on here

WHy after all the years raycom can never get there stuff together. Bootleg stuff going on here

Raycom is horrible. Can't wait for regular season football.

Why for the second consecutive week am I getting Stream Error on wwl.com? I bought this laptop primarily so I could stream the games. Beyond frustrating. :rant: :rant:

Why for the second consecutive week am I getting Stream Error on wwl.com? I bought this laptop primarily so I could stream the games. Beyond frustrating. :rant::rant:

I get the same error.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom