***Official Saints Vs. Cardinals Preseason Game Night Thread*** (1 Viewer)

As ugly as this has been, if Hill hadn't turned it over twice in FG range, the game would be 20-12 and we'd be going for the tie here.

I mainly say that to say that the D has played decent and kept it close. 1st team D was great, rest have been passable with some flashes.

I like savage as a come in for a series backup qb.

Savage only knows TraQuan.

hiw many sky is falling threads tomkrrow

Hard not to be disappointed with the way the team looks tonight. The sky isn’t falling but this team sure hasn’t looked like a playoff team. The only things we know as of tonight - we have no idea what we got in Davenport, the backup QBs are atrocious, the Defense has had a hard time getting off the field on third down.

I hate hate player interviews during plays. At least go to full screen for gameplay because no one cares about players faces.

Hard not to be disappointed with the way the team looks tonight. The sky isn’t falling but this team sure hasn’t looked like a playoff team. The only things we know as of tonight - we have no idea what we got in Davenport, the backup QBs are atrocious, the Defense has had hard getting off the field on third down.

Meh, we didn't look like a playoff team last year either nor after our 0-2 start.

You really can't tell anything here. Especially without Brees and the 1st team D barely playing.

It's preseason dude...throw the freaking ball.

RB order is set. Vareen is the #4. Two good catches and solid pass blocking on the Savage sack last drive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom