Official Saints vs Chargers "Who Dat" thread (2 Viewers)

That wonderful organization known as the Chargers, they're so giving and kind. They gave us Brees, they gave us Sproles, and tonight they'll give us a win and a record. Wonderful people!!!! So I tip my hat to em and say.....

Who Dat!!!!!!

who dat!!!

Attachments

• Crush da Chargers.png
    Crush da Chargers.png
    223.9 KB · Views: 0
Who Dat! The game starts about 1.30am here so it's going to be a late one tonight.

Here in Italy the game starts at 2:30 AM, so I think I'll watch RGIII and the Redskins against the Falcons as an appetizer, then I'll get 3 hours of sleep before following the Saints' game live. After that I don't know if I'll be able to go to bed for an additional hour or just prepare myself and go to work. I only hope that all this fatigue will be repaid with a timely win by the Saints and the record for Drew Brees!

That wonderful organization known as the Chargers, they're so giving and kind. They gave us Brees, they gave us Sproles, and tonight they'll give us a win and a record. Wonderful people!!!! So I tip my hat to em and say.....

Who Dat!!!!!!

HAHAHA...you're right, recently the Chargers have been kind to us and should continue this way tonight and in the future, too.

Who Dat from Chateau Estates!

I'm the one with all the smoke coming form the backyard....

Lots of food being cooked today.

Amped for this one. Let's get the record and more importantly, a win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom