***Official Saints Vs. Cowboys Sunday Night Football Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

TB seems like he's not fully up to speed. Almost like a rookie taking too long to process. There are a few plays which it's clear he knows and they click well with. It should improve until Drew comes back.

This was a hard game against a good team who got quite a bit of ref assistance. I will admit there seemed to be a nice make up call or two that held them in check as well.

Tampa did us a solid and dropped the Rams. So as long as we hold serve, if LA drops another and the 49'ers might just give them another then we could still be looking at home field and bye scenarios.

If someone told me before the season that Drew will go down for a 4-6 game stretch with some of the most difficult teams we face and we win enough to stay in the race for not only the playoffs, but home games and byes, I'd be ecstatic.

Also, lets not pretend that Ginn and Hill didn't mess up and tip for an interception as well as drop a 1st and goal at the 1 or 2.

Ahh The Ticket on Dallas radio is a beautiful thing to listen to when they lose.

And where are those who were screaming this past week about getting rid of Eli and Latt for Ramsey of Jacksonville?

TB seems like he's not fully up to speed. Almost like a rookie taking too long to process. There are a few plays which it's clear he knows and they click well with. It should improve until Drew comes back.

This was a hard game against a good team who got quite a bit of ref assistance. I will admit there seemed to be a nice make up call or two that held them in check as well.

Tampa did us a solid and dropped the Rams. So as long as we hold serve, if LA drops another and the 49'ers might just give them another then we could still be looking at home field and bye scenarios.

If someone told me before the season that Drew will go down for a 4-6 game stretch with some of the most difficult teams we face and we win enough to stay in the race for not only the playoffs, but home games and byes, I'd be ecstatic.

I love this post that giving it a like just wasn't good enough. By the time Drew comes back, TB should have full control of the offense - which could come in handy if Drew has to miss a few snaps here and there.

My clock just told me I need to be asleep now in order to get enough sleep for tomorrow.
Damn Saints winning and keeping me up late!
Sigh...

:cheer:

suck it jerrah suck it. you shriveled up old walnut

walnuts are wrinkled and pale

you need something like a walnut that's had botox and a spray tan

an acorn?

Jerrah before botox and his spray tan:

Walnuts.png

Jerrah after botox and his spray tan:

339288_thumb.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom