***Official Saints Vs. Dolphins Preseason Game Night Thread*** (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT, Who Dat Saints Nation! WHO DAT!!!! Welcome for the last NFL Preseason Game Night, as the Miami Dolphins come to New Orleans to play our Saints in the final preseason battle between 2-1 teams. Miami is also playing a preseason game at New Orleans for thre first time in 10 years, amd the first scheduled preseason games between the teams in 6 years.

Teddy Bridgewater will start at QB for the Saints, as nearly all of the veterans and first string-starters will suit up and watch from the sidelines, while the rest of the reserve and backup players, especially those on the bubble, will be evaluated one last time by the Saints and Dolphins coaching and support staffs, as those players will try to increase their stock making the final cut to the final 53-man regular season roster, from the 90-man training camp roster.

Miami leads the all-time preseason series at 14-7 in both teams 22nd meeting. Both teams are playing their seventh consecutive preseason game on the final week before the start of the regular season. Dolphins defeated our Saints in their last preseason road game in New Orleans by the score of 10-7, and completing their undefeated and 4-0 preseason, back on September 3, 2009.

Dolphins also won the last preseason meeting 24-21 played at then-named Sun Life Stadium in Miami back on August 29, 2013.
New Orleans won the last game before the final week of the preseason, by the final score of 24-7, and played at Miami, back in August 15, 2002.

NO injuries, and GEAUX SAINTS!!!!! WHO DAT!!!!!

Last edited:
In the season's most meaningless game (to the fans anyway), I still can't wait to see our boys take the field tonight! Let's see which hopefuls will shine in this one! :9:

Let the ups and downs begin!

I wanna see our backups firing on all cylinders. Lets finish the preseason strong and be primed and ready for MNF

Lutz cut his hair

Well that wasn't good...

i can guarantee you that the slot db will be pj williams and possibly pat rob if we go extra db. i dont see them fully trusting the rookie from florida.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom