***Official Saints Vs. Dolphins Preseason Game Night Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Ozigbo making that AK-like catch was freakin' awesome.

Ozigbo is going to make our roster. Weekly inactive or whatever. He's a future beast. Love watching him run.

Humphrey needs to at least catch a pass running a different route. But he's very good at that route if coverage breaks down.

Butler has had a couple bad bad drops this preseason, but has shown good routes and good ability to catch in traffic... even when he's being held.

Harris is getting all those gadget sweeps and wheel routes that Grayson was getting early in preseason. He's on the team, now we're just seeing what else he can do.

We need our LBs back.

Vilma throwing around the PT23 comparisons when talking Ozigbo... bold.

So just to be clear, it's okay to hammer him when he struggles, but can't compliment him when he makes plays that are considered his weakness?

Ok, got it.

Bridgewater made some great throws on that drive and also made good decisions...………………...and I still have exactly zero faith in him.

I think he's a great guy and I certainly have nothing against him but the offense seems to be stagnant and very underwhelming with him under center.

Man, the Dome cheering Taysom coming into the 2nd quarter of the last preseason game. Brutal :hihi:

All of a sudden Hill needs to get rid of it. Such a joke

Honestly, even though that drive didn't go so well, Taysom almost made it happen. That right there is what I like

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom