***Official Saints Vs. Dolphins Preseason Game Night Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Question:

I haven’t seen Kirkwood tonight. Is he hurt or does he already have his spot?

Nice inside cut by Hill

Taysom just makes folks look silly out there.

Taysom looks poised and seems to see the field better than he used to.
Obviously he's developing.

I think a team could win games with him as a starter. Still has a ways to go to become a full time starter, but I'm starting to believe that he can get there.

What exactly was the point of going for 2 there? Just to see it? FG would have won it otherwise.

I think a team could win games with him as a starter. Still has a ways to go to become a full time starter, but I'm starting to believe that he can get there.

Agree. He’s looking much more comfortable going through progressions and his passes are getting better. If all else fails, you know he will move the chains with his legs. Just an overall fun guy to watch.

What exactly was the point of going for 2 there? Just to see it? FG would have won it otherwise.

I was thinking that if they got the two, if Miami scores a TD that the Saints could tie with another TD and a two point conversion, but no one plays for overtime in preseason so it makes no sense. Now a field goal ties the game.

I'm gonna be talking out of my rear, but given another year or two behind Drew if he wants to stick around and be the #2, I wouldn't mind keeping him at the very least as a stop gap until he either develops to that point or we find a permanent young guy to go into the future with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom