***Official Saints Vs. Eagles 2019 NFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Whoo dattt!!!!

I don't care what anyone says the saints have the best defense left in the playoffs.

This defense is legit. Besides those first 3 drives(other than latts int) they were dominate. They didn't allow anymore points for rhe rest of the game.

I feel like we could have scored more,but we were conservative. Idc though. I'll take the win.

Who dat back in the nfc championship game????

I still think dallas would have been an easier matchup.

Since05

Black & Geauxld Crew
Reaction score
And also about our defense. Yes, I think they're in elite company after a 54 minute shutout of the Eagles.

NewOrleansBoy

Clemson Football Walk-On
Reaction score
Where you at now??????
I'm jumping for joy, man! After we missed that FG kick, and the Eagles were driving down the field, you and I both DIDN'T know that a football was going to go through a WR's hand for us to seal the win.

Unless you could tell the future?

It's easy for you to say something now that we've won...However, you can't tell me that we weren't in a bad position. You and I both knew we were both nervous.

My point is, I made that previous comment at a point in time where it was justified for me to react that certain way.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)