***Official Saints Vs. Eagles 2019 NFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Who Dat!

What I'm most worried about is the Eagles will throw in a couple of trick plays like they did in the Superbowl at some point in the game against us. Saints D has to be ready for it.

Eagles will probably go for it on 4th downs, even fake punt, and a-lot of screens to sproles at some point too.

Who Dat!

What I'm most worried about is the Eagles will throw in a couple of trick plays like they did in the Superbowl at some point in the game against us. Saints D has to be ready for it.

Eagles will probably go for it on 4th downs, even fake punt, and a-lot of screens to sproles at some point too.

No doubt the eagles are going to throw the kitchen sink at us .

We can’t start slow and give them momentum. Our offense needs to find away to get back to their mid-season form and possess the football. Limit the Eagles opportunities

It is time......

Hsjhqyb.gif

I’ve got my pre-game Old Fashioned to take the edge off. Let’s do this.

Who Dat!

It’s been my experience that if YOU are giving this some thought, Coach Payton and then OUR entire TEAM is well aware of that possibility and propensity to try all sorts of approaches to WIN this game so I feel confident there is a ROSTER of Players who will be prepared for ANY eventuality just as ( If they are smart) philly must be prepared as well since we have THE Swiss Army Knife of The NFL’s Swiss Army Knives, in Taysom Hill~~!

So? Nothing left to say but; “LET’S GET IT ON~!"

Hater Greg Olsen just said he hoped the iggles won on Fox.
Why do we have to listen to this Panteher ? They should have found someone better than him. Sickly white complexion, open sores on his face. He's starting to look "dusty" like scam

Who was that running out with the white Will Smith jersey from the tunnel?

(I'm still wondering why the AFC HFA team gets an extra day over the NFC HFA team...ie, NE only gets 7 days between games whereas the Lambs will get 8 days between games. Presumably an extra day to prepare for their game against the Saints.)

(Also, Eagles had an extra day rest/preparation also as compared to if this game had been played yesterday.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom