***Official Saints Vs. Eagles 2019 NFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Sweet victory, but the Rams are next and I'm real nervous about that game. Offense needs to step up next week.

Took three candles, red beans and rice and our Saints colored pets, but we did it!

It was sloppy at times but they got it done... big lost with sheldon but this is what ya'll wanted last year NFC Championship! u 1 game away from the SB handle ya business

I said it was over. I had seen so many bad Drew starts that he couldnt shake I thought this was another. You know exactly what I am talking about.

OL is healthy but doing jack, no movement
Yeah, something aint the same since mid season when they were blowing open holes.

The run concepts (when we run) are too much right up the gut.

Whoo dattt!!!!

I don't care what anyone says the saints have the best defense left in the playoffs.

This defense is legit. Besides those first 3 drives(other than latts int) they were dominate. They didn't allow anymore points for rhe rest of the game.

I feel like we could have scored more,but we were conservative. Idc though. I'll take the win.

Who dat back in the nfc championship game????

I still think dallas would have been an easier matchup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom