***Official Saints Vs. Eagles 2019 NFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

He already has. Shut him down in the last game. Peat’s problem is his hand, remember?

The defense was amazing.

But we still have work to do. Playcalling needs to be a little more on point and we need a little more push and protection out of the OL.

Not being negative, just thinking about what is needed to win it all. Could have been a little rust to start the game because a lot of guys hadn't played in 21 days. Hopefully everything got re-ignited.

Please work on that running game for the final stretch please.

But, even after Latt intercepts the ball, he's running like he wants to make a Hero Play and is NOT protecting the Dang Ball and Tate almost knocks it out from behind!

This team - both players and coaches - are quite lacking at times of Situational Football and what needs to be done in those Crucial Situations!

20 unanswered points to win it.
But if I'm the coach I'm making every player on the team close their Twitter account. We sure don't need any comments to the Rams about how we are going to take it to them next week.

We need to do the talking on the field!
Guaranteed you won’t see any of that out of the Saints players.

I don’t remember anyone saying that. Were just P'Oed about how the game started and almost ended.

Oh yeah..........go back and read through the first quarter again. The nervous nellies were out in force!!

The Eagles won the first quarter today and it's about all they won because the offense scored 20 unanswered and the defense pitched a shutout the rest of the game.

Either way we are hosting the NFCCG next week!!!!..................WHO DAT!!!!!

Real talk, the refs were ridiculous.

4 penalties on the Eagles for 30 yards.
11 penalties on the Saints for 84 yards.

Aren't we the home team? That was such BS.
Cheffers is still a good luck charm for the Saints though. 12-1 with him reffing. Lol

(I'm still wondering why the AFC HFA team gets an extra day over the NFC HFA team...ie, NE only gets 7 days before they play KC, whereas the Lambs will get 8 days before they play against the Saints.) (Presumably an extra day to prepare for their game against the Saints.)

(Also, Eagles had an extra day rest/preparation as compared to if this game had been played yesterday.)

One game down, two more games . to go!

Bring on the L.A. Rams again! WHO DAT!!!!!

I admit I doubted them in the 1st qtr. I gladly eat my crow for being negative in the first qtr. I pray for forgiveness and for another win next week.

Real talk, the refs were ridiculous.

4 penalties on the Eagles for 30 yards.
11 penalties on the Saints for 84 yards.

Aren't we the home team? That was such BS.

I don’t get it???? What do we have to do to get the “home cookin ‘“ refs like NE always gets?

It came up on my national news that people are angry about Brady hugging the refs before the game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom