***Official Saints Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT, Saints Nation, WHO DAT!!!!! this Sunday afternoon, as our 7-1 and NFC South leading New Orleans Saints, fresh from their bye week, host their fiercest rival in the division, the 1-7 and last place Atlanta Falcons.

Kickoff from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome is at 12:05 PM Central Standard Time.

NO injuries to the Saints and Falcons players, but go for your eight win over the Falcons this afternoon! GEAUX SAINTS!!! WHO DAT!!!!

Image result for who dat gif

Who Dat!

This is a game the saints should win but the falcons have elite offensive talent and they are a divisional rival.

The point spread is 14 which is a huge margin , these games are always close but the saints should handle business today.

This is a game the saints should win but the falcons have elite offensive talent and they are a divisional rival.

The point spread is 14 which is a huge margin , these games are always close but the saints should handle business today.
I fully expect the falcons to cover the spread today. Their defense isn’t great but Matt Ryan plays like a desperate homeless man - they will air it out early and often and keep it close.

I fully expect the falcons to cover the spread today. Their defense isn’t great but Matt Ryan plays like a desperate homeless man - they will air it out early and often and keep it close.

We don’t even know if Ryan is truly 100 percent I was kind of surprised they started him

Just modified my #22 Ingram jersey to say Gardner-Johnson instead. Took a while of waiting for the new name to come in the mail. I think it looks great! Plus CGJ has been playing good too. Much love to Ingram (other than wanting him to fire his agent) but I had to update the jersey. It’s a cheaper method to stay current and every time I would see Ingram’s name on the jersey I just missed what we had on this team.

5B38740E-2ABE-4A26-B3CD-3BE6E77C08C3.jpeg
original

9278038D-813B-428F-A7CB-C07C04D7C192.jpeg
up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom