***Official Saints Vs. Falcons Thanksgiving Night Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving Day, And WHO DAT!!!! Our 9-1 and NFC South Division leading New Orleans Saints have an opportunity to go double digits in wins this season, and tie the LA Rams for the best record in this season as they try to sweep the hated divisional rivals, the 4-6 Atlanta Falcons.

Saints upset the Falcons earlier this season 43-37 at the Mercedes Benz Stadium back on September 23. Saints also are #1 and lead the NFL in points scored per game with 37.8 points.

Atlanta though still leads the all-time regular season series, including 1 postseason game (1990 Wild Card Game) with their 52-47-0 record over New Orleans, in tonight's 100th all time meeting,

NBC Sports will televising the game from the Mercedes-Benz Superdome with kickoff by 7:20PM Central Standard Time.

NO injuries, our Saints are favored to beat the lowly Dirty Birds at the MBS after all of you enjoyed your Thanksgiving meal, and GEAUX SAINTS!!!! 10 Wins within reach on Thanksgiving Night!!!! WHO DAT!!!!!

I’m curious if Lattimore is going to cover Ridley or Julio

WHO DAT to one, WHO DAT to all! Pace yourselves, folks. It's a long time until kickoff, but I think I'll have a rum and coke with a twist of lime. Cuba Libre! :hihi:

The falcons are our biggest rival. Everyone is predicting a blow out , but the falcons always play us close and they actually have an offense that’s capable of matching us point for point.

I know the falcons are 4-6 but they are better than what their record would suggest.

I’m sure our team will be ready to play and i don’t they will overlook the falcons.

The falcons are our biggest rival. Everyone is predicting a blow out , but the falcons always play us close and they actually have an offense that’s capable of matching us point for point.

I know the falcons are 4-6 but they are better than what their record would suggest.

I’m sure our team will be ready to play and i don’t they will overlook the falcons.
Yeah, it's easy to assume the Saints will blowout the Falcons because so many things seem to be in our favor with this one... including this being a home game on a short week. But the Saints MUST come to play simply because Atlanta has nothing to lose and their season on the line. This game will likely be closer than the spread because these contests against Atlanta usually are.

I'll take any kind of win tonight. And we will be the owner of the #1 Seed... now and for as long as we keep winning!

Geaux Saints! :9:

Yeah, it's easy to assume the Saints will blowout the Falcons because so many things seem to be in our favor with this one... including this being a home game on a short week. But the Saints MUST come to play simply because Atlanta has nothing to lose and their season on the line. This game will likely be closer than the spread because these contests against Atlanta usually are.

I'll take any kind of win tonight. And we will be the owner of the #1 Seed... now and for as long as we keep winning!

Geaux Saints! :9:
It's a trap game!!!

Ready to get this trap game started. Trap them in the dome with us!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom