***Official Saints Vs. Los Angeles Rams Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Hey - I understand the neg fans today. After the last play loss to Minny and if they have been fans over the years, they have painfully watched some excruciating losses. It's just so much more fun to believe in the team.

So, get ready to see the sports media explain what went wrong with the Rams, not how good the Saints O is.
That's coming, but you'll have to wait until after the Brady/Rodgers slobber fest on NBC tonight.

So, get ready to see the sports media explain what went wrong with the Rams, not how good the Saints O is.
I told my father during the Vikings game that this would be the case, and sure enough I was right. I can't wait to see how they spin it starting tonight and going full swing tomorrow.

I imagine it will go like this:

The Rams shot themselves in the foot with costly turnovers.
There were some questionable officiating.
Yeah but if this was on a neutral field the Rams would win.

Yadda yadda yadda.

I don't care, they can dismiss us all of the way to a Lombardi!

That's coming, but you'll have to wait until after the Brady/Rodgers slobber fest on NBC tonight.

Oh... I forgot... I don't know that the media will ever be able to recover from that. The knee pad budget is going to explode.

WHO DAT!!!!! This Saints D as a unit is much better and more tight since the Rob Ryan defenisve scheme several seasons ago! LA Rams gave the Saints all they can handle, but in the end, no more unbeatens, and the Saints came out on top, with the help of Saints Nation at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome! WHO DAT!

Have Deangelo Hall and Ryan Clark been promoted to prime time yet? They should go do local news for any market that can stand them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom