***Official Saints Vs. Panthers Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT, Saints fans! WHO DAT!!!!! Our New Orleans Saints are back in game action after their bye week as they host both the defending NFC Conference, and NFC South Divisional Champion Carolina Panthers, in the battle of 1-4 divisional teams.

New Orleans seeks to end their three game regular season losing streak over the Panthers, being outscored 109 points to 70 points. and seek to defeat the Panthers at home since 2013. Carolina also leads the all-time regular season series after 42 previous games entering this afternoon with a record of 23 wins and 19 losses, since Carolina entered the NFL as divisional rivals in 1995.

Saints may have an advantage on Sunday since Jonathan Stewart is injured, Cam Newton is still on percussion protocol, and Josh Norman signed a free agent contract with the Washington Redskins this past offseason.

New Orleans as a team are not improving as much in their Total Defense statistic as they are ranked #31, compared to finishing #32 and last in 2015, heading into their Week 6 matchup with the Panthers.

Sam Rosen and former Dallas Cowboy halfback Daryl Johnston, are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Laura Okmin, seen regionally in the Southern US and the Gulf Coast, and locally on WVUE FOX Channel 8 in NOLA, live on HD.

Visiting Panthers are wearing their black jerseys and silver pants, while the host Saints are wearing their white jerseys, and gold pants.

Both the Saints and Panthers, and all NFL teams may voluntarily continue to wear authentic pnk colored NFL apparel and equipment, to support the NFL's annual support and awareness of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, with their 'A Crucial Catch' campaign throughout October.

NO injuries to both the Saints and Panthers, win your second game today, and more games the rest of your 2016 NFL regular season , and GEAUX SAINTS!!! WHO DAT!!!!! :worthy::saintshelmet::gosaints::saintshelmet: :saintshelmet:::gosaints::bowdown2:

Saints Vs. Panthers Live NFL Gamecenters, and Pre Game Injury Reports:

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/schedule/game/2016/regular6

Watch Carolina Panthers vs. New Orleans Saints [10/16/2016] - NFL.com

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/new...-Ochsner-Sports-Medicine-Institute/17a91c04-3

http://www.panthers.com/team/injury-report.html

Saints Vs. Panthers NFL On FOX TV Distribution Map In Blue, And NFL's ' A Crucial Catch' Campaign Link:

506sports.com - Home

NFL.com/pink

e85bc0e3c3a200207f52ccd31ae30dbd.jpg

Wife and I are here from Indiana for our first game in the dome! Go Saints

Wife and I are here from Indiana for our first game in the dome! Go Saints

The Saints need to win just for you folks. :9:

Enjoy your visit in the Big Easy!

after I got home from work last night, I turned on the LSU game in time to watch the Tigers score 35 straight points

hoping for a similar outcome today :gosaints: :gosaints:

Who Dat. We NEEDED the game two weeks ago. We NEED this one too! Please win this and bury the Panthers' season.

At 2-3 the Saints are still alive. 1-5 for the Panthers would also be devastating for them.

WHO DAT! GEAUX SAINTS.

in before kickoff. WhoDat!
I think Lasco and Cooks stand out today. Cam gets 2 sacks. Cam throws 2 ints. Brees goes well over 400. If none of this happens, "My page was hacked" should suffice

Both sides got a ton of injuries. We need to exploit it more than they can get to ours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom