***Official Saints Vs. Panthers Game Day Thread*** (2 Viewers)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
WHO DAT, Saints Nation, WHO DAT!!!!! Welcome back here folks for the last NFL Game Day this Sunday afternoon, as our NFC South Division Champions, and NFL best 13-2 New Orleans Saints conclude their successful 2018 NFL regular season, as they their host their NFC South division rival and 6-9 Carolina Panthers in the rematch in New Orleans.

Carolina has not won a game since defeating Tampa Bay 42-28 in Charlotte, back on November 4. Panthers have since been on a nine-game losing streak, including the Saints 12-9 win over the Panthers also played the Bank Of America Stadium on Monday Night Football back on December 17.

Teddy Bridgewater makes his first career start for New Orleans in the season finale, and the Saints Defense is also #1 in NFL in Rushing Defense allowing 78.1 yards per game.

Whoever wins today's game will also lead the all-time series, in today's 49th meeting, Both New Orleans and Carolina are currently tied at 24-24, including 47 regular season, and one postseason game won by the Saints.

Thanks for entertaining us throughout the regular season, and head into the playoffs in January, hopefully continue your mission to bring the Lombardi Trophy back to New Orleans and on winning the Super Bowl again, climaxing on both Drew Brees career, and your tribute to the late Mr. Tom Benson.

Also a Happy New Year To 2019, To All Saints Fans Here On The Saints Fan Forum Board.

NO injuries, Also Enjoy Your Bye Week And Into The New Year, We Wish Teddy Great Luck For A Win In Front Of The Dedicated Saints Faithful Inside The Mercedes-Benz Superdome, and LET'S GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!! WHO DAT!!!!!!

Last edited:
I can remember a time when the Saints final regular season game was traditionally the saddest day of the year.
It's wonderful how times have changes! :very-happy:

This should be an enjoyable & reasonable Gameday thread today. :hihi: (<- I tried to keep a straight face)

Who Dat to one, Who Dat to all!
For me, this game is kinda like a 4th Pre-Season game. Let's get through this with zero injuries and a good showing by Teddy. I really wish him all the best!

Pulling hard for Teddy. Despite the win or loss not affecting seeding in any way, still want to get that 14th win. I feel like it won't come easy as the panthers are desperate for something... ANYTHING to end the season on.

WHO DAT gonna beat dem Bridgewater led Saints...

I would like to see something out of Lucas and Newton. Would be awesome if they showed us something and we could add 2 more OL going forward.

I'm interested in seeing Quan and Kirkwood getting some snaps at split-end. MT's spot.

I really want to see Teddy run our offense.

I also want to see Taysom run our offense some. See how far he's come since preseason. Rare to get this opportunity both at the beginning and the end of a season.

I want to see our defense get a bunch of sacks and INTs...

Health for all players on both teams of course.

A win.

Run Dwayne Washington Run!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom