***Official Saints Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

The defense is still horrible. You could be a quarterback that needed a walker to get around and you will still have time to throw.

Shouldn't have come down to ref, we blew a 14 pt lead and gave up a 60 ye TD run, Defense ain't much better than last year.

Usual suspects will say "See, we're bad." Or 'our defense is the worst. Allen is no better than Ryan."

I didn't see a bad team out there. I saw a very likeable team.

Our train is on schedule.

Amen brotha. We might not be great right now but we certain sure aren't ****-water. I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised this season.

Shouldn't have come down to ref, we blew a 14 pt lead and gave up a 60 ye TD run, Defense ain't much better than last year.

Agreed. but we are average at best. So we'll win some and lose some games just like this.

Too Young.

I have to point out my smh moment at our MLB allowing himself to be trucked over and our FS allowing crabtree to bulldog him like that to get that first down late...smh. both no no's ........soft.

I was excited when we signed him... Not so much anymore. I think it's another poor signing by our FO. Their signings have been mistake after mistake for a while now.
Same here.
I'll give him more time to show that he was worth the $, but I hardly doubt it.

Everyone likes to see Brees go up and down the field throwing the ball All joyful, But until our D can prove the can hold there own, We need to play more ball control run Ingram More to keep the D off the field........ No reason we should've lost this game.

********, while I understand your point. The refs continued the game

This. That game was over for Oakland with the turnover on downs. Don't know what the hell the ref saw. The CB played the down perfectly. Although he didn't get his head around, he never touched the receiver.

This. That game was over for Oakland with the turnover on downs. Don't know what the hell the ref saw. The CB played the down perfectly. Although he didn't get his head around, he never touched the receiver.

I'm pretty sure that was a Lb, But your right game over on that play

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom