***Official Saints Vs. Raiders Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
At long last it's GAME DAY fellow who dats! The New Orleans Saints begin their 2016 campaign in the hallowed walls of the Mercedez-Benz Superdome today against what guarantees to be a promising Raiders squad.

All eyes are going to be on Dennis Allen to see if he has truly improved the defense which has left much to be desired over the past couple seasons, with the Saints ultimately going 7-9 in 2014 and 2015. Another noteworthy storyline with Dennis Allen is the opportunity for him to square off against his old team.

The Saints are currently 6-5-1 all time again the Oakland/Los Angeles (maybe soon to be Las Vegas?) Raiders, having won the past three matches in a row.

Lets all enjoy a great and hopefully injury-free game.

In 2016 the Saints are back to the playoffs, and the road starts today against the Raiders!

Who dat Geaux Saints!!!

af078df4220734ec32043ae51e075e8b.jpg

Lutz just booted a 65 yard field goal in warm ups. Kid has a freaking leg! He missed two from that distance before he hit one... One of which hit the cross bar... Impressive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our new kicker Lutz has plenty of leg I can see why the coaches like him. Missed a few in warmups from 55+ but nailed one from 64...

I'm ready to be mad and happy at the same time #whodat

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom