***Official Saints Vs. Ravens Preseason Game Night Thread*** (1 Viewer)

The excuse is, well it's backups and 4th stringers...

If our backups and 4th stringers are this consitently inferior to everyone else's then there's a problem in coaching, teaching or the kind of talent we are bringing in.

You can't seriously just shrug and say "meh, they're just backups" and ignore that our backups and prospects are consistently not competitive.

I agree. It's not a one time thing. We get beat every time.

I was excited to see the defense playing with good technique the first two games but then they came back to that 2014/15 level of play and that's on coaching.

In your opinion, what has looked worse this preseason, the offense or the defense?

Who cares? Neither have been good enough to muster much confidence. Defense has shown some improvement from last season, but its not enough to instil any kind of real excitement. Ive said all along that i think this defense will be improved but once the offense starts failing which it will this D will collapse just as badly as before. We still cannot create turnovers, we still have a terrible time making plays on the ball. It hasnt been pretty in any way shape or form. We might actualy be able to generate some pressure this year so thats something at least.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom