***Official Saints Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Lots of people need to read back through their posts and work on improving themselves next game. We're not done until.we're done.

Hallelujah!

He's turning into a great one.

Hopefully this is a wake up call for Lattimore going into post-season.

Rest up the OL and lets do this.
I don't know about wake up call

Brown is the best in the game by a mile. The saints could make it all the way to the Superbowl and never see a wr that can carry his jock.

That team they just beat is friggin loaded.

im happy we won, but there is a lot we need to clean up.. winning is amazing and Im so happy (need another shot though)... but we could have made it easier on ourselves at the end there. If we didnt get that fumble, we'd be in OT right now...

101 yds if my very quick math is correct.

he had 326 yds tonite!

ETA - DOH! He only needs EIGHT YARDS to reach 4k!

He won’t see the field again until 3 weeks from tonight. Next week is Bridgewater and backups the entire game.

101 yds if my very quick math is correct.

he had 326 yds tonite!

ETA - DOH! He only needs EIGHT YARDS to reach 4k!
Really, only 8? Either way, what do you do? I'm sure if SP let's him play for those reasons and those reasons only, he constructs a game plan that will have Brees achieve his goal quickly and then remove him.

I think if I were the coach, I would give him the opportunity? I think he deserves that chance. Or at least I would ask Brees what he would like to do.

Lots of people need to read back through their posts and work on improving themselves next game. We're not done until.we're done.

I stand by everything I said. The playcalling left a lot to be desired. It was incredibly predictable on early downs all game long until the last drive.

Due to various holiday things, I was constantly being pulled away from the game. Can anyone link me to a decent recap? ESPN's are usually trash. I had no idea there was a fake punt attempt, for instance. I know there was a fumble late. I will be sending psychic Christmas Cheer the way of anyone that can help me. :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom