***Official Saints Vs. Vikings Preseason Game Night Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Guess that's the precedent we have to work with for this season

He's got a ways to go but he is not completely locked on to one side of the field. I do see the eyes moving a bit but he's not comfortable enough yet to really make the read on the other side.
Ways to go? He's been on the team for 4 years I think this is the best he's gonna get. Not a quarterback but a special team machine.

Well, I want to like the NFl after all these years...but...that's not PI and I feel I will just get rooked again this season at multiple points.

Well, I want to like the NFl after all these years...but...that's not PI and I feel I will just get rooked again this season at multiple points.
It was debatable unlike the NFL championship ray Charles would of called that PI.

This rule won't work in situations like this. It's obvious. You only overturn a call if you are certain the call on the field was wrong but in slow motion there will always be some kind of touch between the players that will justify a PI called on the field.

Ways to go? He's been on the team for 4 years I think this is the best he's gonna get. Not a quarterback but a special team machine.
Yeah, but given all the other things he can do he gets a pass on more time to develop;. He also took time off due to the mormon commitments.

Even if all he is is a backup, he does seem to be making some strides. So stick with it.

Bujt clearly the best you might get out of him is to make a 2nd read before he takes off, because his other skills can be lethal.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: CJL
Most years I would think Kayvon Webster might have a shot at making the roster, but man we got so much depth at that position it will be really hard to make the 53. Unless he outperforms Ken Crawley which is not out of the question for sure. Think Justin Hardee might be a lock due to his special teams play. Marcus Sherels isn’t a lock either with the way Deonte Harris has looked returning the football thus far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom