***Official Super Bowl 51 NFL Championship Thread!*** (6 Viewers)

BlackAndGold

NewOrleansSaints
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
***Official Super Bowl LI (51) NFL Championship Game Thread!***

WHO DAT, Saints fans, WHO DAT!!!! Not sure whether to post here or at the Gameday Board, but the Falcons have a chance to become the third NFC South Division team to win the Super Bowl (Buccaneers on the 2002 NFL season, Saints in 2009), if Atlanta prevents Tom Brady and New England Patriots from winning their fifth Super Bowl.

However, if the Patriots win, it will be New England's fifth Super Bowl Victory since 2001, during the Bill Belachick/Tom Brady era with the Patriots.

NFL on Fox will televise the game live worldwide, with WVUE Fox Channel 8 te in New Orleans televising for the 5:30 Central Standard Time kickoff.

No injuries, and expect an entertaining and dramatic Super Bowl LI game between the Patriots and the Falcons!!! WHO DAT!!!!!

http://www.nfl.com/super-bowl

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Bowl_LI

Football Statistics and History | The Football Database

Super Bowl LI Live NFL Game Center:

Watch New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons [02/05/2017] - NFL.com

Ummmm....yeah. I'm not rooting for the Falcons. No way. Not gonna happen.

I was reading that and I was getting pumped! Getting ready for the SuperBowl! Then halfway through it,he started going on about him wanting the Falcons to win and then I was like

-...-

^ That was my face halfway through.

17%2B-%2B1

Well, FWIW, I think this game will one of two ways:

1- The Patricheats do what they do and the Failcan'ts choke (esp early) and this ends up being one of the most boring SB's ever.

2- The Failcan'ts don't choke, the Patricheats uncharacteristically make a couple of mistakes including Brady throwing an INT on the potential go-ahead TD in the waning seconds of the game.

WHO DAT, Saints fans, WHO DAT!!!! Not sure whether to post here or at the Gameday Board, but the Falcons have a chance to become the third NFC South Division team to win the Super Bowl (Buccaneers on the 2002 NFL season, Saints in 2009), if Atlanta prevents Tom Brady and New England Patriots from winning their fifth Super Bowl.

NFL on Fox will televise the game live worldwide, with WVUE Fox Channel 8 te in New Orleans televising for the 5:30 Central Standard Time kickoff.

No injuries, and Rise Up for the NFC South to win Super Bowl LI! WHO DAT!!!!!

This will not end well :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom